It's easy to create an account at shop.oralb.co.uk. Please head over to our sign up page to register.
If you don't want to miss out on our exclusive offers and discounts, please indicate this when registering on the site by selecting the Email Marketing Opt-In box.
If you are already registered and would like to receive these emails, please log into your account and change your 'email preferences' under account settings.
We are fully compliant with the Data Protection Act, so your personal data will always be safe.
Don't worry, just click on 'Forgotten your password?' on the login page and you will receive an email with instructions on how to reset it.
If you don't want to receive our exclusive offers and promotions then you can log-in to your account and select the 'Email Preferences' option to make this change.
Don't forget, you can choose to re-subscribe at any time.
How Subscriptions Work?
We accept the following payment methods for subscription orders:
- American Express
Once payment has been made, your order will be shipped and should reach you within 2-3 working days.
Don't worry, if your order cannot fit through the letterbox or requires a signature then you should receive a calling card.
This card is from the courier and lets you know where your parcel is and how you can collect it.
At this time, we do not have a gifting option. Explore our electrical brushes & offers per for any occasion here.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions page.
If you experience any problems during the checkout process, please contact our customer service department as soon as possible so that we can resolve the issue.
You have the right to ask what personal data we hold about you.
You can request this information by contacting the customer service through your account on the site.
Product and Troubleshooting
How can I get my electric toothbrush serviced in the UK?
Please contact the manufacturer’s service centre here
Depending on which model you have, it should take
between 3 and 22 hours to fully charge the brush. If this hasn’t been your
experience, there are a few things you can try.
1. For some toothbrushes you will need to charge the brush completely before use, when you plug it in, it can take up to 10 minutes before the charging light will start to flash.
2. First thing to do is check that the power outlet you are using is working as it should. If it’s attached to a bathroom cabinet, for example, the light switch on the cabinet may need to be switched on to power the socket.
3. Make sure you are not charging the toothbrush on a metal surface. The metal can interfere with the charging process.
4. With our Vitality, Kids toothbrushes & PRO 500/600 toothbrushes (labelled ‘Type: 3709, 3710 or 3756’ on the underside of the toothbrush), it can sometimes be difficult to know when they’re correctly switched off. If they’re switched on while charging, they won’t charge correctly. The best thing to do is to put it on the charger for 30 minutes or so, and then try to switch it on. If it switches on that’s great, and it was correctly switched off while charging. However if it doesn’t switch on, that might mean that it wasn’t switched off during charging.
5. Be sure you’re charging for the full time noted in the manual. For iO 7/8/9 it takes 3 hours. For iO 6, Genius and Smart range and Pro 3 it takes 12 hours. For our Vitality toothbrushes, that’s 16 hours. For the other brushes, they should be charged for 22 hours.
6. All our toothbrushes apart from the Vitality and PRO 500 have a charging light. It should blink green during charging. Note that this can take up to 15 minutes to start happening if the toothbrush was entirely drained of battery during brushing. When charging is complete, the blinking should stop.
If these tips do not help, and you still are not getting the full usage time from your toothbrush, you can make use of the two-year manufacturer’s warranty on your Oral-B toothbrush. To do this, head over to the manufacturer’s Online Repair Service. You’ll be able to enter your details, and the details of the toothbrush, to get your toothbrush booked in for repair. You’ll then be sent a pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping label, and a tracking number you can use to keep track of your repair. Note that you’ll need a copy of your receipt to arrange this.
For replacement parts and accessories, please click here for further information
Still need help?
Call our Customer Service team on 08001488689 (UK) & 1800509448 (Ireland).
Monday to Friday available between 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am to 4pm.
Please note we are closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.